Day 55 – Camposasco

Today Cheryl and I had planned to take a boat along the coast past Cinque Terre, but just as we were approaching the boat office at the dock, we got a phone call that the boat trip was cancelled due to bad weather.

What to do? We decided to take a bus from Chiavari up into the surrounding hills to the place of our grandmother’s childhood. She attended this church, Santa Maria in Camposasco, until she took off for California as a young girl.

Scroll to Top